Test your Spanish
What’s your level of Spanish?
Bien hecho! Well done! The most important point to start a journey is knowing where you are!
What does it mean you’re an INTERMEDIATE?
You can communicate with Spanish speakers as far as they talk slowly and aren't in a rush.
What’s your goal?
To become more sophisticated when speaking Spanish and be able to:
- deal with most situations while travelling
- describe your experiences, dreams and hopes
- explain your opinions or plans.
- understand abstract topics, even technical discussions
- interact fluently and spontaneously with natives
- discuss advantages and disadvantages points of a topic
A. Take up the 30 Day Challenge
- If you want to go further, join our challenge!
- Download the guide
- Take the tricky (and exciting!) journey
BOOST YOUR SPANISH IN JUST 4 WEEKS.
B. Follow Spanish in the Air’s Blog
- Read the post while you’re listening to the audio
- Download the grammar guide
- Do the activities
EXERCISE WEEKLY YOUR SPANISH.