Test your Spanish
What’s your level of Spanish?
Bien hecho! Well done! The most important point to start a journey is knowing where you are!
What does it mean you’re an ADVANCED?
You speak Spanish with confidence but often you feel frustrated because you miss some hints in a conversation or you aren’t able to express yourself spontaneously
What’s your goal?
To become a 360 degrees native speaker, which means:
- understand absolutely everything, even implicit meaning
- use Spanish with flexibility in social, academic or professional contexts
- enjoy reading and listening the classics
- summarize complex information
- express yourself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely
- get the Spanish humour
A. Take up the 30 Day Challenge
- If you want to go further, join our challenge!
- Download the guide
- Take the smooth journey
BOOST YOUR SPANISH IN JUST 4 WEEKS.
B. Follow Spanish in the Air’s Blog
- Read the post while you’re listening to the audio
- Download the grammar guide
- Do the activities
EXERCISE WEEKLY YOUR SPANISH.